Dave Le Grys

Dave Le Grys
Legro’s’ Training Camp 2009 April 6-20th

www.powerbuilduk.com

Friday 1 June 2007

JENNINGS CRACKS THE ROAD



Ilton 31 May 2007

Julius Jennings wins at Ilton

The top time trialist in the South West, Julius Jennings (Gillingham & District Wheelers), broke away from the main field of competitors at Ilton last night to romp home alone in the 3 & 4’s race. When interviewed after he said, “ At last, I have now cracked the world of Road Racing. Having tried for so long to be so good at both disciplines”.

E 1 2

Jason Flooks Team Leader Team Certini had decided before the race that the team would try and control the race. This was partially successful after getting Gary Andrews in a 7 man break. Gary worked like a trojan for 20 minutes but there were too many in the bunch wanting to chase.

In the end in it came down to a bunch sprint with James Smith being the highest placed rider. This could however be anywhere at this moment form 8th to 31st depending on the Marshall's etc

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julius has not cracked the road it was only a crit!!

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid he has, you should have been there, he was awesome.

Anonymous said...

I was in the bunch and he just accelerated and rode away from us into a head wind never to be seen again for 8 laps?! Someone from Exeter Wheelers got across but couldn't even hold his wheel?! We weren't hanging around either!

Anonymous said...

Dudes,

Please leave a name even if it is not your real name. So that people can reply to your comments

James

Ps Julius I am going to kick your ASS!!!

Anonymous said...

James,

Again you are talking Bolloxs

signed

Anon

Anonymous said...

James,

you should beat an old man like me at 46?! How old are you!!!!!!!

Pistols at dawn then!! or s4 at least!?

Julius!

Anonymous said...

I like talking boXX

julius I am only joking look at the story I gave you mate. You are the greatest!!!

James

Anonymous said...

PS to anon you must like the sound of Boxxx becuase I just checked your I P address and you are on here all the time!!!

LOL

James

Anonymous said...

i want to be like JJ, he's my hero.

Anonymous said...

Yes James justin is great!!

PS Julius 1-0 to me

HA HA HA

Anonymous said...

Mr Stone!!!!! The legend that is The Kairn Stone... I had the pleasure of racing him to the finish line at the Cafe Royal Devon Championships, I beat him I think?? :-)
Congrats on being No2...Well done.
Sorry to butt in on the blogger thing but discovered this cheeky page & couldnt resist it.
Hoorah for Team Certini!
Team Peters.

Anonymous said...

Team Peters,

You are welcome but who are you and where you from?

Anonymous said...

Team Peters is based in Devon. He was pretty tough to take but I came first, Kairn you were a close second....One for the History book...boom, boom!
Really, really pleased to see you doing so well. ;-)

Anonymous said...

JJ

the title is a tad inaccurate don't you think. I thought i'd give you the benefit of the doubt when every body was lashing you, but you have lived upto your atg as an absolute tool!

Anonymous said...

WOW!

whoever you are. You can come back again... I have obviously hit a raw nerve with this.

Please don't take offence it is all in jest on here.

PS I am the complete tool a "leatherman".