Dave Le Grys

Dave Le Grys
Legro’s’ Training Camp 2009 April 6-20th

www.powerbuilduk.com

Friday 25 May 2007

New book to be released - "excuses" by James Smith

Have you ever been short of an excuse before a race? Well now I have it sorted. My new book "Excuses - and how to line them up" by James Smith. Here are some of the best ones.

"My saddle slipped"
"My ball is aching"
"the conditions or the course didn't suit me"
"I had to sit in"
"my gears slipped"

Keith Lilley has also donated to this book -

"I punctured so had to take a lap out"

and finally an epiologue by R Willcocks

"I am sorry I worked with the breakaway but I am retarted and could not see the orange and black train behind me"!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't working with the break, honest! (photographic evidence says otherwise) It's all a learning experience, some of us are just slower at learning.... Slip on shoes. Enough said!

Roy

Anonymous said...

It is good to see you haven't included some of your better excuses!!

Anonymous said...

Please leave your name or I will just delete your comment!!

James

Anonymous said...

ok

Anonymous said...

Doh!