Dave Le Grys

Dave Le Grys
Legro’s’ Training Camp 2009 April 6-20th

www.powerbuilduk.com

Saturday 19 May 2007

CERTINI TAKE SW CIRCUIT TITLE




Jason Flooks to-day took away the circuit road champs at Porthreath after an amazing tactical race. Flooks said " the plan was to get James or Gary up the road" but as it turned out it ended up being me."

Flooksy got away with two other rider one being Greame Lackford Elite rider and were never seen again whilst James Smith was in a chasing group with Gary Andrews who took 5th and 6th.

Smith "I was confident today especially after the team talk that either myself or Gary would be able to do something but the best laid plans etc. Once Flooksy was up the road I knew we had it (title) he has a wicked sprint. I am not too unhappy after all 2nd in the SW 10 TT champs and now 5th in the SW circuit champs means I am an all round rider rather than just a tester."

Smith commented "We are currently running a strong team in the SW but are still a rider short to be a consistent national team, there are lots of riders in the frame."

Anyone who thinks they may be able to fill this spot are invited to put a comment on the blog.

8 comments:

JAMES SMITH said...

"she work I ride bike" I do good ride for your shop!!

Anonymous said...

I have some new kit at my house that would fit MB. I would be prepared to pay for his kit if it would help!!

JAMES SMITH said...

That sounds good. He is in Ireland at the moment riding for Planet X. I think talks have taken place but he is asking a lot from Flooksy.

Anyone else want some kit who think they are good enough to ride in Orange and Black??

Anonymous said...

Well done Certini!!

Anonymous said...

greg is free.... join a new gang and sack him too!

Anonymous said...

losers!

Anonymous said...

greg could ride for you, but then his orange tan might clash with yr kit!

JAMES SMITH said...

Greg, Hmm?

Has he got the right team ethos to ride for us?