Dave Le Grys

Dave Le Grys
Legro’s’ Training Camp 2009 April 6-20th

www.powerbuilduk.com

Monday 3 March 2008

A minute with...




Will Hornby - 31 year old Nursery Worker




What's your best achievement?




1997 winner springtime pursuit


2006 winner pursuit


Set up Cycle Sport South Hams




Tell me about the club




Trying to fill the gap in South Devon for enthusiastic cyclists rather than just the racer although they are more than welcome too. The club is based in Kingsbridge. We aim to become a ~Go- Ride club and start coaching youngsters within the next year.








What got you into cycling?




Watching the Tour in 1987 and seeing Stephen Roach win. I loved the atmosphere.




I joined my first club in 1992 in Kingsbridge needed a break from school.




What would you like to achieve this year?




I would want to win a road race and I want to strive for my first cat license.




What kind of day is normal for you?




I work 8-5 usually training about 6. I like to vary things but at this time of year it is mostly intervals. Wednesdays are usually easier rides.




We would like to run club TT's from Tor Cross to Stokehams it is about 8 miles on a Wednesday.




I am planning to race at Ilton this year.




Would you rather ride hills or on the flat?




I prefer hills.... more interesting.




Well thanks Will. Good luck for the season. Any last words?




Please support South West racing and sponsors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of life's nice guys.

Anonymous said...

i second that