Dave Le Grys

Dave Le Grys
Legro’s’ Training Camp 2009 April 6-20th

www.powerbuilduk.com

Saturday 29 March 2008

BLOG POLL RESULT RUTRAINING STAYING PUT




After recent abusive comments on my blog, I felt that maybe it was time to shut down but I decided to leave it to the people who hit the site. The poll is now closed and 61% of people who voted wanted the BLOG kept open.

So it stays and my advice to those who hit on my blog to vote for it to be shut. You know what to do dont you?

If you don't like it don't type www.rutrainingtoday.blogspot.com and stay away. I can only offend you if you visit the site.

To all those who voted in support thanks and get ready for more stories, videos and general silliness.

I am still in search of fellow bloggers to post stories etc.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

JJ,

Well done mate

Anonymous said...

Nice one mate and well done today! 1st of many 1st`s hopefully!

Paul

Anonymous said...

Well done for keeping it going mate and well done on your 1st place today!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David