Dave Le Grys

Dave Le Grys
Legro’s’ Training Camp 2009 April 6-20th

www.powerbuilduk.com

Wednesday 9 January 2008

Legendary Rider Julius Jennings offers coaching


Coaching With Julius Jennings

Having taken a coaching course and coached friends for the last two years I am now taking the next step of offering my services to any rider.

Cycling is an expensive sport and we spend thousands on bikes, wheels and equipment. All the equipment in the world WON'T make you a BETTER rider unless you train correctly.

I'm offering a simple coaching structure with no hidden extras.

For £30 a month that’s £1 a day you can become a better rider.

What is in the package?

· Initial consultation to discuss your requirements
· Heart rate zones
· Bike fitting
· Weekly training programs
· Email and phone contact as and when you need to.

I've always maintained that with the correct coaching tailored to the individual rider, everyone can improve beyond his or her expectations.

It doesn't matter how long you have been cycling, what level you are or how old you are. There is ALWAYS room for improvement

If you read the endorsements by my riders you can judge for yourselves.

My website is in the process of been designed. In the meantime if you wish to discuss anything with me please contact me on.

I'm not a talented rider but DO KNOW how to train properly for time trials AND road races.

Jjrenn2002@yahoo.co.uk

01392 421152

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much?

Anonymous said...

check out jjcoach.com. all details up!

Anonymous said...

do you charge for rest days?

Anonymous said...

do you charge for rest days?

Anonymous said...

do you give discounts for vets???

Anonymous said...

my pension doesn't go far these days

Anonymous said...

how come you dont't train people jj

Anonymous said...

£30 thats a rip off!

JAMES SMITH said...

I don't train people cause I am not qualified.

Why?